new to it, but love it

From: crawdaddy (crawdaddy@colla.com)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 01:38:21 EDT

hey, I am new to the list, but I have been reading it for the last week.

I recently purchased a new 98 rc 318 auto black sport with everything
but the 3.92. I had a 90 longbed with a sleeper and 3.9 (125hp) and
5spd
Big difference! My question is, will the SBEC change my shift points on

my auto. I really hate the way it shifts. I contacted Hypertech and
they
told me they were going to put out a power programer for the Magnum
engines soon. I didn't know if I should wait for this or get the Mopar
unit.
One more question: My roommate has a 96 chevy extended cab with
5.0, power programer, and no mufflers (2 cats). He thinks it is the
fastest
vehicle on the road (?!?!?). I haven't had a chance to spank his little
truck
yet but plan to in the future. Has anyone spanked anything similar to
this.
Most all people in Monroe drive gm junk trucks so I really enjoy blowing

them off the road. Anyways, I have taken up enough space for now. I
will
send some of my spank stories pretty soon.

Crawdaddy@colla.com
aka Geoffrey G.
UIN# 2325710 (ICQ)