Re: 5.2 sport vs R/T

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 17:33:35 EDT

   The only substitute I could think of would be something like... Jet
Assisted Take-Off, but then we get into that Darwin Award thing again. Shoot!
 I knew there was a drawback to adding a Solid Rocket Motor to my Dak... good
thing I remembered it: I was just going to grab my wrenches and bolt one on...
^_^

Shaun H.