no kidding!

From: crawdaddy (crawdaddy@colla.com)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 17:35:44 EDT

Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks that sport truck is
biased. I got so tired of seein gm junk on the cover and inside that I
canceled my subscription. They should just go ahead and rename it to
Sport Chevy or something... way to biased.

Crawdaddy
Stuck in N. La.... Until this weekend... look out New Orleans!!