Re: Keebler Elves again??RE: Re: 5.2 Sport vs R/T

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 19:09:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/98 5:06:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bbridges@alarismed.com writes:

<< Sometimes Ill
 push down 1/2 way and I get a very satisfying surge, other times the thing
 launches like its feeding time. Under normal "hard" driving do you get a
 "variable" power band feel with your 360? >>
Ya know Bruce, I know exactly what youre talking about. I took the Studio R/T
out for lunch Monday and noticed it did surge a bit. I honestly think that
its the Auto trans. A shift kit should fix that though. It seems to me to be
the Torque Converter doing it. I could be wrong, look at what kind of trans I
have!! but no, my 5spd 5.9 doesnt do it.
Eric