Mopar doesn't have a SBEC???

From: crawdaddy (crawdaddy@colla.com)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 00:34:30 EDT

If mopar doesn't make a SBEC, then what kind of computer is it that
Summit has for 264(?) or so dollars... adds 24 hp?? Or do I have this
mixed up with something else??? Probably so. Anyway, I thought I was
going to have a chance at a Boxster spank.... but they turned at the
light. Tooo bad.

Later
Crawdaddy
(stuck in North La.)

Well, Crawdaddy,

Summit sells one for the older Dodges. I don't think Mopar or Hypertech
have computers for anything newer than 95 or 96. They are in the
works. JET has a module that plugs into the stock computer, intercepts
the commands, changes some of them (fuel and ignition mainly, supposedly
shift points too). I'll know soon. I'm hoping like hell it comes in
tomorrow.

--
Drew Schofield
1998 Sport 4x4 5.2 CC Black