Re: Re: DML DAKS And Snow Was: Winterizing the Dak

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 21:31:45 EDT

Mike
Have you ever ate Walleye? Have you ever had a Northern on the other end?
Northen Pike make Bass seem tame. Hey, I lived in S.A. for five years and I
have never seen Bass as big as the ones I cought down there, but nothing
tastes better than Walleye and nothing fights harder than a Northern (fresh
water). Also, and I know you wont believe this, but you can find these fish
in streams not even two feet wide, but deep. Its a whole different world
compared to Texas, but fun as shit!
Dont pass up a chance to try it!
Boog
Dak content: