Re: Re[2]: Re: Re: re:4 wheel drive

From: Jason Muffenbier (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 12:41:00 EDT

No, in full time 4WD there is indeed a selctor for it. Those systems let
you shift into 4WD PT and 4WD FT. The 4WD FT lets you drive around town in
any kind of traction without screwing up your system. I thought the same as
you and that is why I did'nt order my truck with Full Time 4WD.
    Do you guys think Dodge could install the full time transfer case in a
truck with part time?

Jason