Superchargers was 5.2 sport vs R/T

From: Douglas Bowerman (bowermdw@mailhost.ind.ameritech.net)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 09:24:47 EDT

> However, if you're trying to build the most powerful engine
> possible (putting aside the cost issues), the more cubes you start
> with, the better. (That's how I was looking at it.)

Hey all,
That's exactly what I was sayin too. But I do say that a supercharger would kick
some ass.
Speaking of superchargers, there's this distributer in Indy that sells Vortech and
Powerdyne for about 2400. He doesn't except credit card. That's how he can sell
them so cheap. He sells them to big resellers, and he buys in quantity. The
Vortech is only for 97 and less. And the Powerdyne is sold for the 98 and less.
If you are looking for a deal, give him a call,
Superchargers, Inc
317-591-0651, it's in Indianapolis, IN
Doug

--
98 Intense Blue V8, JBA headers, Borla exh
JET Stage II, K&N Filtercharger, TB P&P