Texas Dak Show and Race

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 08:37:36 EDT

I suppose everyone that is coming to Houston has signed up and all. Hope you
have a safe trip here and I look forward to meeting you all. HRP is open Fri
night for anyone who wants to come. I will be out there helping get a few
cars dialed in Friday night. Sat will be a long day.........probably hot too.
Just remember to enter at the pit gate. The earlier we get there the better
parking we can get. Also the photo shoot Sun morning at the Battleship Texas.

Spank a chebbie on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gene in Baytown