Re: Respect the big 3

From: Joe t (fordf-series@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 06:25:00 EDT

Yeah!! I like Chevy's S10 and Silverado. I also like the Ford Ranger,
but I hate the F-150. If I get a Dodge or Chevy, I will definately cover
my back window with pictures that dis Ford.

Joe T.
Wants a 1999 CC Sport Plus 4x4 Flame Red
If only I had the money and could drive!!!!
Fix Or Replace Daily=FORD

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998 01:03:50 EDT BlKV8Dkota@aol.com writes:
>I am new to this list and new to Mopar. I just leased my 98 5.2
>Dakota sport.
>I love almost evrything about this muscle truck. I have put a open
>element
>K&N in and a 180 degree thermostat and have many more mods planned. I
>love
>hearing from other dakota owners for their input and experience. But
>i hate
>hering them trash Fords and Chevys. I traded in a 93 ranger that i
>had
>modified. And i thought it was a great little truck. It seemed
>pretty quick
>also. One reason I choose Dakota was because Mopar owners did not
>seem to
>choose sides on whether to hate chevy or ford they just loved there
>cars. i
>know everyone is entitled to there opionon but dont argue the facts
>the F-150
>and Ranger are the top selling trucks so that must make them pretty
>good. And
>for the F**k 99 Lightning what kind of crap is that. You should
>commend Ford
>for such a great truck. Anyways that is a highly modified 5.4
>supercharged
>intercooled enginge what did Chrylser do to the R/T and SST engines
>nothing.
>All the did was add freer flowing exhaust and that was about it
>nothing to the
>engine so respect the big 3 and dont knock them because their trucks
>might be
>better than yours. And that is the Truth

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]