Re: 3.9 noise

From: Aengstle@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 11:47:54 EDT

I have a '95 3.9 with 36,000 miles. I have owned it since 15,000 miles and it
always made what sounds like valve train noise when idling. It would not hurt
to take it in to the dealer and see what they say. I just figured mine was
making a normal noise for this motor and it has not gotten any worse. If the
dealer fixes something please send a message back to the list, I would be
interested in reading it, maybe I should be fixing it.

Al
'95 SLT cc V6