Re: Respect the big 3

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 01:35:27 EDT

Whoa...hey i thought when you lease a truck you arent suppose to do anything
to it like that. That is why most people I know will and have never leased
a car or truck. As far as the thing with fords and chevys go I couldnt care
either which way. My next truck will probably be a Tacoma or one of those
4wd S10s with that special off road package that looks like a pretty mean
little truck. I think if you find something you like then who cares what
the name is on it. I am only 20 and have only owned two vechicles but I
think most cars and trucks made today are pretty reliable and to mos it
comes down to what you get, how much it cost, and how it looks. Anyway just
my .2 I could be and probably am wrong :)
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net