Re: RE: RE: Respect the big 3

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 12:54:00 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/98 11:34:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bbridges@alarismed.com writes:

<< Too bad Chrysler had some Low periods in the recent past, Younger
 vehicle owners got Omnis with VW motors, K cars Minivans and recalls to
 pepper their memories of Chrysler...
 BKB

HEY!! Don't dis my Omni!! That thing is awesome, wait another 2years when
the gas prices shoot through the roof then you'll be looking for one. My
first Kar was a 82 Lebaron 2 door. It got front ended and the Ins. Co.
totaled it. Me and my dad fixed it and I drove it till it turned 250000!!
And, I love my minivan! When my lease is up, we're buying a Grand Caravan
with the big 6 and the auto stick! Look out!! Maybe my family can go to the
Mopar Nats with it in 2000 towing my Dak to the track!!
Eric