Re: Door Speakers in a 95

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 15:14:41 EDT

Jake Beene wrote:

> In a message dated 9/24/98 2:40:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
> rotrottmann@davidson.edu writes:
>
> > What size door speakers can you fit in a '95?
>
> Robert............
>
> If you are looking to really boost your sound quality, I would reco=
mment running a pair of 6X9 3 ways behind the seats. Just use the le=
ad wires that go to the stock 5X7's in the rear cab sidewalls.

Thanks for the advice, but I've already got 6X9's back there. I want=
 better speakers up front, so I can run them w/ my 2X75 watt amp (cur=
rently unused) so it can match my 400 watts of bass a little better t=
han it does now.I guess I can't fit 6X9's in the door, so I'll have t=
o find some 6.5" that can handle 75 watts each from a Phoenix Gold.
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu