Wankle introduced his Rotary engine

From: Jacqueline (wikdbytch@innocent.com)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 12:11:23 EDT

I built one of those models when I was a kid...remember the "Visi-V-8"
model kits
waaaay back when...*well not that way back lest I give away my age
here*....I wanted the V-8. My dad looked at me real funny and I ended up
with the rotary for my birthday.
Hey onto something that works......my 92 Dak 5.2 LE automatic
(ssshhhhh.)
shifts differently than any other truck I ever had...its not hard....its
not rough ....its just different...powerful? is that the word I am
looking for? I am curious because I bought it used and have been going
over her bit by bit before jumping into the fun stuff. Tranny fluid
looks good...smells good. This list is a blast. Look forward to checking
my mail lately.
......have a great week end everybody.
Jaq