Re: Ford, Chevy Bashing

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 15:38:32 EDT

<< You should commend
 Ford
 for such a great truck. Anyways that is a highly modified 5.4 supercharged
 intercooled enginge what did Chrylser do to the R/T and SST engines nothing.
 All the did was add freer flowing exhaust and that was about it nothing to
 the
 engine >>

True, but which one is more afforadble. A fully loaded R/T for under $30,000
or a fully loaded Lightning for under $45,000. Hell, with the extra $15,000
tha fellow DMLers saved by purchasing the R/T, I think you could add a
supercharger, new cam, new everything. Everyone is entitled to their own
opinions and I am sure people on the Ford or Chevy Mailing lists talk sh*t
about our Dakotas and other trucks. Just my 2 cents.

Late,

2me