Problem at the Wed nite drags

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 19:56:01 EDT

Yepper, ran into a problem at the Wed night drags this week. The problem
occurred in the first round of eliminations where out of 25 - 30 trucks I had
to get paired up with the one and only our very own Jon Steiger. Yep he's back
running better than ever and he took me out the very first round, then went on
to take everybody else out to. Yep he came home with the first place trophy
and did a fine job of representing all us Dakota owners. When it came down to
the final 3 vehicles there was 2 Dakotas and a Ram. The Ram got a buy and Jon
took out Larry in his 89 Dak and that is a prize in it self as Larry is really
good and hard to beat, then came Jon and the Ram and the Ram redlighted. I
think Jon would have had him anyway and Jon run a new best of 14.77. Boy for
his first year at drag racing he sure has a shelf full of trophies and has
really done a great job at the track. Gooooood job Jon...

Just thought some of you birds would be interested in his progress....

Bill