Re: RE: Re: Re: Respect the big 3

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 21:44:56 EDT

Sounds like you where more of the lucky one. i am not much for building a
vechicle I just started doing alot of stuff to myself when I got my Dak. I
realize that must of the stuff isnt hard it is just that I have never done
it before. Besides I am young and That is why I thought I needed something
new.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net