Re: RE: Respect the big 3

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 23:15:31 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/98 5:11:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< I
 seem to recall you saying you almost got one real cheap once, $600 or so?

   Yep, it'd be a pain in the butt for sure, but I think the finished
 product would be worth it. :-) I got some e-mail from a guy who once
 put a V10 from a Ram in his Dak, and that was no picnic either;
 there was a bit of cutting and custom fabricating involved in that
 job. >>
that was a very beat up motor 7k is for brand new.
  yeah, Ive emailed that guy a while back and chated for a bit. The Mods JTE
did on the 98 Dak dont sound like the ones that other guy did. Since it Jeep
Truck Engineering that did the Viper motor I trust their way a lot more!
Eric