R/T dipstick TSB?

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Sep 26 1998 - 13:22:40 EDT

To all R/T owners who have had the dipstick changed on their R/T's.

What is the TSB # for this change. I was just in the dealership today to
have them fix my leaking trans pan. They wouldn't do the work under
warranty because they said I had a supercharger on the truck. I asked the
guy that in his opinion was the leak caused by the SC and he quoted the
policy. NO POWER Train warranty. This is a load of bulls**t. The leak
has nothing to do with the SC and everyone there knew it. I am just going
to change the gasket myself.

The question that I'm asking has to do with the trans dipstick. Mine like
that of many others isn't seating properly in the tube. What is the tsb on
this? Any infor would be greatly appreciated.

Dan Colucci
98 R/T CC Vorteched