RE: Gears and winches

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sat Sep 26 1998 - 09:08:47 EDT

I have 3.92s from the factory and they are very quiet. Cannot here anything
gear wise up through 90mph. Also, your gear swap did not cost anyone
$3500.00. Gears are only a couple of hundred dollars and the install is less
than that. Check somewhere locally and you will find that a gear swap will
cost about $600.00 max, parts included.
Don't know about a push bar/winch mount. I have not looked too hard. The
Mopar unit looks to cost valuable front end clearance, so I'm staying away
from that one.

John
98 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, auto, lots of goodies, and a DDBC