Re: Sport graphics

From: Robert (TheStripe@iname.com)
Date: Sat Sep 26 1998 - 22:39:05 EDT

Right on.. with a heat gun or hairdryer you can remove the decals
alot faster if there is glue left over try using masking tape!
put it over the glue infested area put some pressure on it so it
sticks to the glue well and rip that old stickey stuff right off !!!

Robert @ Advantage Graphics

--http://www.gate.net/~stripex/index.html/