Re: R/T dipstick TSB?

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Sep 27 1998 - 12:00:11 EDT

At 02:53 PM 9/28/98 , you wrote:

>Honestly a tsb has nothing to do w/ the warranty. If chrysler did the
>recall they should replace it. Just because a vehicle is out of warranty
>doesn't mean that no tsb's can be done for free.

Don't confuse TSBs with recalls. Recalls are federally mandated for safety
concerns and must be done for free. TSBs are simply to inform dealers about
known problems and how to deal with them. The dealer is under no obligation
to perform repairs pursuant to TSBs for free.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 RC 3.9L V6   3.55 Auto  Rhino Liner

"I believe people would be alive today if there were a death penalty" -- Nancy Reagan