Re: Re: Ticking

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 27 1998 - 16:10:09 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/98 3:21:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Boog318@aol.com
writes:

<< Yeah Ive thought of that since that is where all the crud will be trapped.
 When I was at the track I noticed that at the end of my run, the oil pressure
 was higher than its ever been. Could this be because I had a lot of oil in
the
 top of the engine? Or is the OP screen not really too clogged up? Running
 around locally, pressure is like it was before. No changes. >>
My oil pressure gauge has been driving me up a wall. I stopped driving the
dak last week in fear of damage. The oil light never came on but the gauge
would bottom out then return to normal. Im putting a new oil sending unit in
this week. Hopefully that'll take care of it.
Eric