Re: Drivers Age??

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 27 1998 - 17:32:38 EDT

<< What is the Drivers age for Illinois?? >>

This is the DML not the DMV. :-)

All you have to do is call up your local DMV. Here in Cali, they made it
harder for kids to get there license. Think you gotta practice for 6 months
before you can even take the test for your license. When I took my test, it
must have only took 5 or 10 minutes. We went around the block, did a three
point turn and were on our way back. But now you have to go on the freeway and
think the test is closer to 30 to 45 minutes.

Later,

2me