Re: When is Carlisle?

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Sun Sep 27 1998 - 23:42:10 EDT

Seriously everyone....if you wanna plan something big like this, wait until
next year to come to Chrysler's at Carlisle. Mopar boys had everything
there this year from the Sidewinder to ther Atlantic. Very awesome showing
of mopars. Also on Friday night they had Bill Maverick make two runs with
his wheelstanding Dodge truck. Racing is on Friday night at South
Mountain...just had the track repaved, and it's an 1/8mi. track.
Eric....and all, if you wanna race come on down to Mason Dixon or something
and maybe we can have a small meet?

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322