Re: Back from Houston...Arghhh!!

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 01:13:58 EDT

I would change the fuel filter if it has not been done in a while, I
have had several vehicles do what you are describing. Usually this was
right after I put in a bottle of injector cleaner for the first time in
a while (guess it gets all that crap loose from the gas tank too). In my
f-150 I had to do this THREE times before it completely stopped. I like
to try the simple things first.Hope this helps

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd.