Re: Summit Truckfest 98: DML'r takes home the money..err...speaker..

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 09:48:18 EDT

>Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 00:31:40 EDT
>From: Dan7897@aol.com
>Subject: DML: Summit Truckfest 98
>
>Summit Racing's truckfest 98 was a blast. There weren't many dakota's
there
>but Mopar was represented pretty strong with Rams there in Tallmadge,
ohio
>last Saturday. I competed in the audio competition and took 1st place
in the
>0-250 watt class, hitting a 147.5 dbs. I was proud to be a dodge guy
there
>Saturday. I also met a fellow member of the list, Jerod Husvar. it
was a
>very impressive show overall.
>
>Dan Schmitt

I have to concur with Dan, TruckFest98 was a very enjoyable show. It
was sad to see only about 6 Dakota's being shown, and not many Dodge's
in general. I didn't have the time to get mine cleaned up and detailed
to show, but I definately will next year.

Congratulations again, Dan! It was nice meeting you, and your pretty
lady. Dan was so excited about winning that he forgot to introduce us.
:)

I think next year I'll have information on the show more in advance, I'd
love to see a row of 20 Dak's there all with the DML logo on them. :)

jjh