RE: When is Carlisle?

From: Jodi Lewis (JLewis@sharetech.com)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 12:13:45 EDT

Eric,

When I drove back from Indiana I, basically, took (76/80..it's known as
both depending on where you catch it) to the Penn Turnpike and turned
right (I think on 70) :) to cut through MD and I caught the 15 from
there. You'd want to pick up anyone from MD (Doug), DC and Arlington
(Duff) then come down 495 (possibly out 66) to meet Rich and myself then
we'd go a lil further to meet Mike D.

Easy enough? hehehe

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com