Re: Tires?

From: Michael DuBose (mdubose@vt.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 14:27:09 EDT

Well I have the Potenza's on my 84 Chrysler Laser Turbo that I race in Solo
II and they have never let me down on the track or on the road. I have't
exsperienced any type of hydroplaning or anything else like that in wet
weather. I would go with the Potenza's personaly becuase of my own
exsperience and as you said it "bragging rights" There is nothing like
telling someone that you have z-rated tires on your car. On the otherhand
if you are looking to get good treadwear out of them you are probalbly
better off getting the BF Goodrich but if you are like most of us on this
list wear isn't a priority because we melt them down with our repeated
spanks and burnouts. Hope this helps

Mike