RE: Local VA DAK's & Carlisle

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@GSC.GTE.Com)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 15:08:27 EDT

October 1-4 is the Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market and Corral. We missed
the Chrysler's at Carlisle weekend back in July. I thought they were having
another, but I was incorrect is this statement. As for getting together
somewhere locally, lets find a place. It would be nice to get together a
list of our local DML'ers.

So far, here are the local's I've been able to identify. It's not many, but
it's a start.
Jodi - Centerville, VA
Brian - Arlington, VA
Mike - Winchester, VA