Re: Oil sending unit

From: Bobby Nicks (bwnicks@ibm.net)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 17:00:21 EDT

Rekker21@aol.com wrote:

> Hey people, where is the oil sending unit on the 5.2 and 5.9? I need to
> replace mine but not sure where it is! Sounds bad I know! Anyway, I cant
> seem to find it in the Chilton manual. HELP!!
> Thanks
> Eric

On my 95 it's in the back, right behind the intake manifold just a
little to the left of the distributor looking at it from the front. I
know, I broke mine installing the JBAs and had to replace it. The local
Dodge dealer here charge me $24.00 for it. Was a Saturday morning and I
needed it and had little choice.

Bob