Re: DML : Youngest Member

From: Joe t (fordf-series@juno.com)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 16:01:03 EDT

Hey, don't get me wrong, I LOVE girls. Just yesterday, I was at my
friends soccer game, and he saw me about to drool. He though I was
staring at the other teams goaly. In fact, I was staring at the
beautiful Ram 1500 CC 4x4. I just hope that I will be able to afford the
Dakota when I can drive!! All my friends at school want PORCHES!! When
I tell them I want a truck, they laugh at me. I guess some people like
to trample over cars instead of staring at gas tanks and bumpers all
day!!
On Mon, 28 Sep 1998 13:30:25 -0600 GSWillhite <GSWillhite@ualr.edu>
writes:
>Your OK Joe T. Bet your Grandpa is proud. If my son
>told me he wanted to change an oil filter, I'd faint.
>Must be girls and football.
>
>Good Luck on the Dakota, maybe Grandad can help on
>this one.
>
>GS
>
>> Thanks. I can't wait to get into high school(1 year) to take some
>auto
>> classes. So that when I get my Dakota, I won't burn a hole in my
>pocket
>> taking it into the dealer for all the scedualed services. I already
>did
>> 2 oil and filter changes on my Dad '96 Ram Conversion Van. I also
>hope
>> that I can get a job in a year so I can start saving for my Dakota.
>My
>> Grandpa is retired from Chrysler, and he loves the fact that I want
>> DODGE!!! He also likes the fact that I am already buying piss on
>FERD
>> stickers to put on my back window of the Dakota that I want. My
>Grandma
>> isn't to hot about it though, her sister owns a FERD DEALER!!
>>
>> Joe T.
>> Wants a 2004 CC Sport Plus 4x4 Flame Red
>> If only I had the money and could drive!!!!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]