Re: Re: DML : Youngest Member

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 19:09:19 EDT

<< All my friends at school want PORCHES!! When
 I tell them I want a truck, they laugh at me. I guess some people like
 to over cars instead of staring at gas tanks and bumpers all
 day!! >>
I'm 19 and said the same thing you are. Just get even with em by charging
them when they ask you to help them move something they can't strap onto the
roof of their car:) Or to put them in your debt, pull them out of the ditch
after you spank em 8-)

Mike S.
1993 V6 5-speed CC sport