RE: CA drivers, was:Drivers Age??

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 19:44:00 EDT

Insurance companies are now required to notify your local DMV should you
cancel or fail to maintain payments on your policy. That's why you no longer
have to show proof of insurance. A license plate check will reveal if the
vehicle's insured or not.

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com