Re: RE: RE: Respect the 80s

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 21:40:01 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/98 8:25:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, klaus@buffnet.net
writes:

<< But Bruce, have you ever driven an Omni with a 300 HP 2.2 turbo on the
street ?
 I have. Believe me there's nothing better than blowing away a Vette with an
 innocuous 4DR. and watching sports car Joe explain to his Girlfriend why he
 can't keep up with an Omni. >>

Have you still got that thing?? I sure would like to see it go. I been dreamin
about a 91 Spirit R/T which is supposed to run low 14's stock ?? I think
that'd be fun to watch the unsuspecting also. One more Wed night fer me, 2
more for Jon. Wish ya could make it down. I am also planning for the Frigid
Nats and maybe a sunday test and tune but I don't think Jon can make sundays.

Bill