Re: YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Was:RE: Back from

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 23:26:58 EDT

At 10:09 PM 9/28/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Brian, the wheels look good...almost as good as they did on mine....jk :-)
>Thanks for buying them. That will take a nice chunk out of the cost of new
>ones, which still haven't come in yet btw. This is the part where everyone
>feels sorry for me because my truck is on blocks in my garage...
>Hope you get the rubbing problem fixed. Also, did something happen to the
>center cap on the front left one or did you take it off on purpose for some
>reason? It was on there when I sold them to you wasn't it?
>
>Will
>

><<About the wheels, they fit perfectly....kinda. On the front (especially
>the drivers side), when the wheels are turned, they hit the a-arm. I am
>going to take care of this tonight. Here are some pics:
>
>www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/4878/wheels.html>>

No problem Will, I love them!! Oh yeah...sorry 'bout your truck. Don't
you get yours in by the end this week...or was it next week? Nah, I took
the cap off. I'm either going to have to hammer it (bearing cover
thing)flat, or find one that caomes that way. As far as the rubbing goes,
I'm not sure what to do about this yet. I'm thinking 1/8" wheel spacers,
but are they safe?? Or, something I don't think is healthy for the
suspension - trimming the a-arm around the outside by about 1/8".... Any
other ideas anybody??

Brian