Re: Insurance Rates

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 23:30:15 EDT

At 10:41 PM 9/28/98 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 9/28/98 9:45:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, leefam@wcc.net
>writes:
>
><< Insurance for my 93 Dak CC 2wd V8 is $1600 a year. No tickets, no
> wrecks(that were my fault)and I just turned 19 on Sunday. That's with full
> coverage and a $250 deductable.
> >>
>If thats per year and not 6 months Im impressed. What insurance company
do ya
>have?
>Eric

I live in Texas. Yup, that is per year. Last year it was lower ($1500)
because I got good grades in high school. Not this year, getting good
grades in colllege doesn't help insurance rates. I use Allstate.

btw - My parents made me get a life insurance policy last Wed. Are they
trying to tell me something???:)

Oh well,

Brian