Geoffrey's truck

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 00:23:39 EDT

> Hey,
> Lay off my V6. Just bcs I didn't run my truck, doesn't mean anything.
> But at least I showed up. So there!

> Geoffrey
> ~~~~~98 DAK CC 3.9L~~~~~

Yeah I think Geoffrey has taken our kidding with good grace long
enough. Once us V8 guys get going it's hard to stop (pun intended)
You do have one nice truck Geoffrey! I really like the tonneau and
spray in combination. I want to eventually have this done to mine.
And your truck sounds great too! But I must say, out of all the Daks
we saw, Tate's sounded best (IMO) I think I may try Dynomax
when my Flows rust out....

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html