DAK hiss problem

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 01:26:23 EDT

Hey DML,

I know this was probably covered before, but I have a FABM clone, and I
get this hissing sound when I start it and it doesn't go away. It only
seems to happen during certain rpm's, or at least, that is when I hear
it the most. Did anyone figure out what was the problem? How was it
fixed, if at all? It didn't bother really til Houston. When someone
heard me start my truck and made a comment about someone on here fixed
it. Thanks for any help on this.

Oh and Gene, thanks for making the comment to me about it, now it
bothers me more. :OP~~~

Thanks,
Geoffrey
~~~~~98 DAK CC 3.9L (hissing like a snake)~~~~~