RE: Re: DML : Youngest Member

From: Jodi Lewis (JLewis@sharetech.com)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 08:56:35 EDT

HAHAHA I had the same experience here at work!! My boss drools over
women that pass outside the windows of our office and one day he caught
me dreamy eyed...he rushed out to see "what kind of guy" it took to get
my attention. It was a Ram!! :) I'm glad I'm not the only one!

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com
'98 Dakota Sport