New '98 Black R/T CC found

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 10:30:35 EDT

Howdy Gang,

While out and about this weekend I happened upon a brand new '98 R/T at
a local dealership. They've got it in their '98 clearance sale, it
seemed. The sticker price on the truck was $24k and change, but if
anyone is looking for one, I'd imagine they're dealing. The truck is
beautiful, black with red striping/graphics, and is loaded out.

And no, I'm not affiliated with Hartville Dodge, or my '98 Sport V6
would already be an R/T. :)

Hartville Dodge 330-877-7777 910 Sunnyside Street - Hartville, Ohio
44632

Hope someone finds this useful!

jjh