RE: RE: Houston DML meet WAS hurricane

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 11:09:23 EDT

Here is some temporary crappy pics...
http://web.wt.net/~mclark/trophies.html
****** Cooooool!!!!!!!

Glad to hear it! But ah, you need to slow down... you'll be faster
than me soon.... :-0
****** I would, but my truck won't let me. It wants to run 15.113
really badly...
> Your truck looks great, Mike, but the part I like about it the best
> was the 15.113 - I know you were disappointed, but that's a damned
> good time for a street truck in my book.

I broke out on every run, but hey - if you gotta loose, going too fast
is the way I want it.
***** AMEN!
 I guess if I wanted a 14.XX all I needed to do was dial in a 15.00
;-) Too bad I wasn't able to get more than 3 runs in.
> FYI - I had my fan on by one or two threads on Sunday and forgot
about
> it and started the truck up. It spun it on TIGHT and is currently
> welded to the water pump. Don't do that...... oops!

Shit! I hope your threads are ok when you get it off.

***** Me too ; (

***** Tate