Re: V6 Exhaust

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 19:21:20 EDT

Just like a Harvard guy to be a wise-a??... snicker, snicker, hehehehe... ;-)

Sure, I'd love to race... Imagine the look on your face as you read *DODGE 4X4*
on my tailgate (located just below the 300lbs *great* looking cap)... Woo, woo,
woo (pounding stuck out chest with both hands)... hehehehe. God! I love a
challenge! :-)

T.

<<Oh and any of you guys with V8s want to race? I might not win all the time but
I love the looks on your faces when the little stock V6 keeps up, and with
the money I save not buying two extra spark plugs... ;)
Kevin Bonanno
Harvard Planning and Real Estate
Ph. 617.496.5778
http://hpreweb.harvard.edu/>>