Re: Insurance Rates

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 19:16:49 EDT

<< Does anyone know about the price of insurance for a 17-18 year old in a
 brand new Dakota?? >>

It Depends on your driving history and and discounts you can get from the
insurance company, i.e. multi-car discount, good student discount, etc. Mine
runes around $1700 a year with a good student discount ( - $300) and multi-car
discount (??) I am 18 with one speeding ticket, taken off of record by
attending driving school, and no other violations. When I was 15 I got a DUI
on my Bicycle, yes on my bicycle. Long story, and I thought I was never going
to get my license, but since it was a first offense they only gave me a fine,
and nothing about suspending a license. :-)

C-ya,

2me