(norah) www.dakotatruck.net

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 19:54:36 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/98 12:51:32 PM Central Daylight Time, janor@ican.net
writes:

> How did you get the "www.dakota-truck.net" decal? Jason and I got the
Dodge
> Dakota decal via Michael Clark (thanks again Michael) for each Dak, but we
> didn't know about the other decal. We'd like to get two of those as well.

Norah,
It's kind of a "go on down" to the local sign shop and ask to have it made.
Most large sign shops are computer literate and these designs are there for
the asking. The "font" is Pumper. Just have the printer dial in the size and
color. Wallah! Decal....

I can have them made and sent to you , but I think you can get it cheaper
locally than from me. Plus you can choose from more than white and black.
The reason mine looks so good is that the color(claret red pearl coat)matches
the decal almost perfect. I mean it looks factory!

I sent Jon a lead on where to find this font..............Maybe he will get
something going on his end?

Gene