Re: YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Was:RE: Back from Houston...Ar

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 20:54:48 EDT

At 09:43 AM 9/29/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Very sharp, Brian! Congrats on the fix and great looking wheels.
>
>T.
>
><<snip>>
>
>www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/4878/wheels.html

Thanks for al the comments guys/gals...Now if I could only get the fronts
to fit right. I would also like to thank all the guys who tried to help me
fix the truck.

Michael, I think your problem might be a sensor. It's weird that the
problem corresponds with the headers. I wouldn't think they would affect
anything, but then again, maybe they did. Good job on the trophies!!

Tate, watching your truck get 3rd gear rubber was cool!!! I loved that
shifter handle, too. Makes me wish I had a 5 spd!

Roderic, beautiful 4x4 there! Hope you got home okay.

Gene/your wife(didn't catch her name), nice trucks. I thought the
www.dakota-truck.net decal was cool. Nice truck, too! That R/T was
beautiful!!!

Jim, Steven - Cool trucks you guys! Wish I could have talked to you guys
more, but I had to go.

Geoffrey, you sure did catch some hell for the V6. At least it isn't a
four banger(no offense)! Your truck was pretty, though.

Houston was a blast, and I'm looking forward to next year!

Brian