Re: Trouble Code 32

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 21:34:10 EDT

Chad
Sounds like you had an intermittent power loss. Code 11 in my haynes means
no distributor input signal, which may mean your pick-up coil. How old is
your battery?
Does your alternator make noise? You may want to check your pos. terminal.
Clean it off and tighten. Just my initial thoughts. Maybe its your computer,
when I put on my performance comp, my original computer was kinda corroded in
the terminals. You could try unbolting you wire harness and putting in some
fresh dielectric grease. Do this with your pos. terminal on the battery
unhooked.
Hope this helps.
Boog