Spanked by a Lightning

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 22:09:16 EDT

Well I was on my way to pick up a pizza and a white Lightning that I had
seen around a few times pulls up next to me at a light. We both knew
what to do. He does a slight spin to clean the tires and I notice it
sounds pretty good. The light turns green, and after I was at about
20mph he was at least 3 truck lengths ahead of me.

He waved as I passed him at the next light and he turned in at the pizza
place w/ me. We were talking and opening hoods and then I notice the big
shiney Kenne-Bell(?) under the hood. Well I guess I don't feel that bad
now. The good thing was that he was very friendly and inquisative of my
truck. HE IS GOING TO BUY A DAK AS A DAILY DRIVER, and retire the ford
to strictly racing duties. Now where was that address to Nitrous
Express.....?

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd. (soon to be a yellow reg. cab w/ N02 i hope)