Re: Oil filter mag straps

From: Steve French (dakota_rt@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 22:32:56 EDT

I don't work for this company,

But I purchased their product. It's a bit pricey but it's very high
quality. I've used it for my "break in period" (1700miles so far).
Thought it might interest some of you.

Pictures availble if you want to see them.

Take Care,

Steve

FilterMag™ turns ordinary oil filters into a metal trap, by holding
ferrous particles smaller than 5 microns in place with a magnetic force
of over 60 PSI. Fully reuseable, it lasts for years. ZBM Inc., P.O. Box
2640, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405 800-345-8376.

>>I just ordered one of those oil filter magnet straps for $10, it'll be
here in
3 days, I will letcha all know what it is and if it's worth it. I am not
truely sold on the oil straps, so I might just return it, but I will
check
it
out and see if it passes :)<<